Thad Taylor, Elder Law Attorney
Thad graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 1994, and served almost 13 years for the State of Missouri, more than eight for the Department of Social Services, as Managing Attorney and Administrative Hearing Officer.
Thad is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Missouri Bar’s Elder Law and Administrative Law Committees, and the Boone County Bar Association.
Helping individuals and their families navigate through the aging process with comfort, dignity and grace.
Our Commitment to you
- Represent you legally, ethically and honestly
- Treat you with respect
- Take time to listen to you and understand your situation
- Work with you to plan the best strategy for your situation
- Promptly follow through to carry out the agreed-upon strategy
- Keep you informed throughout the process
- Not take your case if we cannot help you